ChelseaFCSW6: JT Is Staying

Monday 16 February 2009

JT Is Staying

John Terry says he wants to see out his career with Chelsea and has told Manchester City to forget about making a move.
The 28-year-old emerged as a January transfer target for mega-rich City but chief executive Peter Kenyon, after confirming an enquiry from Eastlands, moved to pour cold water on claims Chelsea could be tempted into doing business, and JT himself has also come out and backed his club's decision not to entertain any bids for his services.
"I was very happy with their reaction as mine would have been the same," he said in a statement.
"I have always said that I want to end my career at the club which I love and we all see no reason why that cannot happen.
"Given recent events I am more determined than ever to make Chelsea successful again."
Well done JT. Just what we wanted to hear.

No comments: